Thursday, February 25, 2010

The computer continues to fail me...

Wow, didn't realize what a lengthy post I made yesterday! I'm really glad to be back to blogging. I love it. It's an outlet for me. I wish I had more time to post lots of fun things, like favorite recipes and whatnot. There is just always something to do around here. My kids have been SO hyper lately...I don't know whats up. I REALLY wish I could get Lily to go for a nap when Noah does, but I have never had luck getting her to takes naps and I don't think I ever will. I wish she would because the two of them wear me out. Maybe I should start trying to hit up Monkey Joes with them once a week. Would that help? They both want to jump around and wrestle and play, might as well do it where they won't get bruises. I have to check and see how much Monkey Joes is because we haven't been there in awhile and i'm sure their prices have gone up. I might also consider putting Noah in a twice a week or 3 times a week preschool type setting. Lily goes to Wynnbrook Christian Preschool and we just love it there. They are awesome. I know they have "baby" classes and every time i've dropped in it seems like the babies have a lot of stimulation and fun. I really might consider that because it would be really nice to have some time for myself during the week. I've been a completely stay at home mom for over 4 years now and I'm a little burnt out. I want to go back to school and do other things that are adults only!

Tonight I am going to get an external card reader. I have given up hope that my computer will just start working right again. I have lots of pictures I need to upload and i'm tired of waiting to do it! Tomorrow is officially Friday, YES!! Lots of stuff to do this weekend and hopefully it all goes well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment